Cashier – FINA19758 – (2100006S)
Division: Revenue Management
Salary: R190 416 – R261 216 per annum (plus benefits)
- Receive payments from customers, issue receipts and ensure accuracy and balancing of received money
- Apply effective systems and data management for effective record keeping as per set standards, policies and procedures
- Ensure that completed work adhere to governance and legislative requirements
- Balance daily cash and compile reports
- Scrutinize cheques
- Maintain and foster ethical dealings with internal clients and other stakeholders at all times and set a good example to others
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a financial environment
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: [email protected]
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
Job: Cashier Administrator (Pay Points)|Clerks
Organization: Revenue Management Division
Job Posting: 18-Aug-2021, 5:32:05 AM
City of Ekurhuleni