Nestlé Estcourt Factory has an opportunity for an Apprenticeship programme in Instrumentation.
The Nestlé Apprenticeship Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential young talent to join our ESAR team.
The Apprenticeship programme is a great way to kickstart your career with the number 1 leading FMCG company in the world. As an apprentice you will embark on 48 months/4-year journey. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Conducting preventative maintenance and repairing equipment.
- Aligning machinery and equipment.
- Managing equipment
- Attending to breakdowns and attend to Break down analysis where required.
- Participation in the Planned Maintenance activities.
- Assisting in operations.
What will make you successful
- The minimum educational qualification for commencing an Apprenticeship shall be a Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science and an N2 certificate.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a Grade 12 certificate reflecting a pass in the following subjects: English, Mathematics and Science or who have N3, N4, N5, N6 or equivalent qualification.
- Computer literacy Ms. Office applications are essential.
- Results focus and customer orientated.
- A Team player who is keen on self-development.
- Must be able to comply with the programme and pass set modules and drive own achievement of performance goals.
- Able to work/support shifts where required.
- Passionate about our Brands
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé.