- Job ID: 57946
- Job Sector: Banking
- Country: South Africa
- Region/State/Province/District: Gauteng
- Location: Simmonds
Risk & Corporate Affairs
- Create effective partnerships with chosen vendors.
- Ensure the effective operations of Vendor output
- Drive communication between vendors and line manager
- Ensure that the targets are achieved by your vendors
- Manage a select portfolio of Vendors on the Vendors out-put measures.
- Account level monitoring
- Weekly high balance exposure reporting
- Responsible to form part of weekly performance engagements via. Email, Telephone as well as face to face. (Performance Metric supplied)
- Internal stakeholder management with regards to vendor admin.
- Ensure that all escalated problems or service complaints are resolved within the agreed SLA time period.
- Report all these complaints on a weekly and monthly basis in connect sessions.
Monthly Reporting & Monitoring of Key Metrics:
- Monitor key measurements that was agreed to as per Service Level Agreements and frequency to ensure that vendors is achieving operational excellence and meeting agreed processing targets.
- Ensure that vendor complaints are logged and root cause analysis undertaken to prevent recurring problems.
- Ensure that all queries and problems are resolved promptly.
- Ensure accuracy of information when resolving queries.
Internal Process and SBSA policies and procedures
- Supply data or information to compile monthly dashboard for submission for meeting.
- Validate data within the dashboard to ensure accurate reporting.
- Communicate vendor issues proactively which could impact on customer service to Line Manager.
- Action various reports where necessary to manage vendor performance and risk on Account Level
- Identify risks and report to appropriate line.
- Ensure Service Levels are met at all times.
- Manage the validity and integrity of all information (including MIS) received from the various vendors prior to any inclusion in any report for publication either internally or externally or both.
- Ensure that the service levels are maintained to ensure that service level agreements with internal and external customers are adhered to at all times
- Limit potential losses to the bank by ensuring that laid-down instructions are adhered to within the Vendor’s operations.
- Assist stakeholders with the identification of risks and reported to line
Preferred Qualification and Experience
MatricMinimum of two years’ experience in a credit / collections environment
Experience in people/relationship management would be to an advantage
In depth knowledge and understanding of the Banks products, service standards, systems, operational processes, pressures, practices, policies and procedures as well as all documentation and securities.
Full understanding of collection life cycle
Knowledge of vendor management
Knowledge of Code of Banking Practice
Knowledge of People Management Practices
Understanding of the relationships between the various entities involved
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to [email protected]