INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERT
We have an excellent opportunity for the following professional to enhance in our Supply
Temp: Supply Chain Administrator (B5) X2
Salary: R23 637.00 p.m.
FIXED TERM CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS EXPIRING FEBRUARY2022
The prime focus – The TempAdministrator will need to cover admin work as per below:
- Responsible for daily Procurement of goods and services (RFQ’s)
- Ensure compliance with Supply Chain related Legislation and internal Standard
- Receive, issue and replenish consumables and stationery (Inventory Management)
- Assist Supply Chain Unit with quarterly Stock Count
- Open vendor files for new suppliers
- Price negotiations
- Purchase order administration
- Electronic records management
- Assist Supply Chain Coordinator with clean-up of all vendor files, bulk filing and
archiving exercises when required.
Qualities, experience, knowledge and skills required:
• A minimum of matric/NQF 4, qualification;
• Supply Chain/Logistics/Procurement qualification (or study towards)
• Minimum 1 year experience in Supply Chain Administration;
• Knowledge of PFMA, Inventory management and Seta’swill be advantageous;
• Strong computer skills (MS Office);
• Attention to details
• Must be highly organised
The merSETA is an equal opportunity employer; however, preference will be given to African
candidates in line with Employment Equity.People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please submit a detailed CV, qualification and application form and motivational letter to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Internal applicants will be shortlisted only if they meet all the requirements.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not be contacted within 21 days after the closing date, please know that your application was not successful. The MERSETA reserves the right to not make an appointment.
CLOSING DATE: 25 August 2021
The merSETA vacancy👉: