57 Junior Auditors
- Junior Auditor
- Based all around South Africa
- Earn a salary of R7500 for the month of November
- Must have a bachelors degree with ideally 1 year of auditing experience
- 2/3 days training in October
- 57 Positions Available
- Start date: 1 November
- 1 Month Fixed Contract
Who is RAiN?
RAiN is a South African professional services company that supports its clients in the public and private sectors with auditing, accounting, tax compliance, consulting and corporate finance services. Their broad-spectrum, organic solutions are tailor-made for each client, addressing their specific challenges.RAiN is a full member of the MSI Alliance, they pride themselves on their values of integrity, honesty, quality, confidentiality and tolerance
Work with RAiN as an independent contractor!
We are looking for 57 auditors who will work as independent service providers on a project for the Department of Forestry Fisheries and Environment in various towns around the country. We expect you to at least know how to do basic auditing work from a year’s experience but you will still receive training from us to show you the ropes.
- Be available for training during the month of October. (Dates to be confirmed)
- Be available on cell phone and provided email address throughout the application period.
- Have access to internet connection throughout the application process period as well as the training period.
- Be present at the specified venue during operating hours (this will be specified once the venue has been confirmed). This is likely to be Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with a 1-hour lunch break.
- Monitor and observe the application process commencing with public consultations, distribution and submission of application forms in the identified centres, and development of assessment and weighting criteria including adjudication and/or awarding of fishing rights.
- Register prospective applications collecting and submitting application forms on arrival at the specified venues.
- Perform random checks on the accuracy, completeness, correctness, and validity of information captured for all applicants.
- Identify and immediately report any circumstance/irregularity that might influence a transparent, open, and fair rights allocation process.
- Provide weekly updated progress reports on all observations and applications. (These will be provided and trained on)
- Complete all the relevant documents and working papers in the prescribed manner by the prescribed dates. (These will be provided and trained on)
- Compile an audit report certifying whether the process was fair, transparent and open.
- Ensure that all areas and venues as indicated in the table are properly observed during public consultations.
- Bachelors Degree
- Proof of Qualification
- 1 year at least in either external or internal auditing or on any job that required some performance of audit work/assistance
- Internet access is required for training and during the contract period