Career Opportunities: Rental Assistant – KwaZulu Natal,South Africa (31767)
Requisition ID 31767 – Posted 30/08/2021 – Rental Support (RentSup) – Country (1) – State/Region (1)
With people in mind
Arjo is a globally minded company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do, Arjo employees are our partners in our mission to improve lives.
Explore challenging and rewarding careers in a wide range of specialties across our global network.
The purpose of this position is to ensure the successful and efficient performance of Rental department. This requires the Rental support to track, repair, clean, disinfect assets, to be pro-active in supply to the end-users and removal of used systems to ensure quick turn-around and availability.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience
- Customer Service Orientated
- Valid driver’s license and experience in driving and maintaining a company vehicle
- Ability to work independently
- Must be available to work standby after hours during weekdays and on weekends
Delivery, Installation, Cancellation, Collection and Disinfection Duties
- Co-travel with Rental Technician
- Delivery, installation and collections completed while maintaining customer service, within the companies SLA time frames
- Build strong relationships with customers in hospitals, aged care facilities, clinics, etc.
- Troubleshooting /fault-finding, on Medical Pumps and Mattresses
- Adequate stock maintained in vehicle for efficient service turnaround
- Maintain Vehicle in a lawful manner and in accordance with Company Policies
- Install medical pumps and mattresses to full working capacity and ensure operators are aware of operating and emergency procedures
- Handle & clean products in accordance with Company Infection Control policy within the laundry
- Assist in the decontamination process of cleaning pumps and Mattresses
- Conduct regular cycle counts and stock takes
- Completing of Installation & Cancellation documents
- Completing of daily activity reports.
Everything we do, we do with people in mind. We organize events for employees and their families, celebrate World Health Day, take part in charity events, participate in Arjo Volunteer Program and we play together in sports competitions. We are Arjo.