Consultant, Self Service Support
- Job ID: 58093
- Job Sector: Banking
- Country: South Africa
- Region/State/Province/District: Gauteng
- Location: Simmonds
Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We now need a talented and resourceful individual to help us fulfill our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
This vacancy is in Digital & eCommorce, CHNW SA.
Ensure that all queries/problems received are resolved efficiently within laid-down time frames as per service level agreements. Understand the risks associated with dealing with customer queries and dissemination of confidential information. To deliver unparallel customer service to all customers, both internal and external within laid down guidelines and ensuring legislative compliance.
- Ensuring all SLA’s are met
- Escalating matters outside of own area of responsibility
- Effectively liaise with internal and external customers
- Build collaborative and cohesive relationships with all stakeholders that has a direct influence on the success of our business
- Remedy service breakdowns and recover by maintaining the highest level of service thereafter.
- Identify gaps in the service aspect by highlighting incidents Trend analysis and interpretation – reporting and providing input
- Adherence to operational compliance and internal regulations as appropriate to the team, department and division
- Respond and communicate to customers through various media (email, fax, call, Letter) using the correct standards for that medium, in order to resolve the escalated query
- Ensure that the communication complies with all authorities granted or withheld
- Focus on dashboard MIS and continually look for ways to reduce the overall TAT and improve the service offering.
- Adopt an innovative approach in providing a focussed level of service.
- Ensure that laid-down instructions are adhered to while providing excellent service.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
Outbound Sales Request (where relevant)
- Handles calls via the dialler to position products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Follows and logs the stipulated process to complete the sale.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum qualification: NQF level 5 but a Degree is preferred
- 3-4 years experience within a branch environment
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to [email protected]