Cellular Sales Consultant (6 month contract)- Vodacom, Telkom and MTN (Sandton)
Maximise cellular sales ensuring all customers receive exceptional service.
- Answering or making calls to clients to upgrade or activate cellular contract.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible deals, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing unhappy clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Stay up to date on all Mobile Operator offerings and all cellular systems – Vodacom, MTN and Telkom
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
This will be for a 6 month contract based at our head office in Sandton.
Core candidates may be subjected to pre employment tests.
- Minimum 1-2 years call centre sales experience
- Proven sales track record in a highly customer service orientated environment
- Cellular Industry experience as must
Core Group South Africa