Client Care Assistant: Retail Affluent: Sanlam Trust: Pretoria
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
The Sanlam Retail Affluent business (SRA) is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous. With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms.
What will you do?
Outputs / Core Tasks:
- Rendering of excellent client service.
- Telephone administration.
- Customer care (receive of and personal interaction with existing and potential clients) at Sanlam Trust reception counter.
- Effective communication, listening, understanding and interpreting to meet clients’ requirements.
- Handling of enquiries related to estates, wills and trusts.
- Administrative responsibilities (managing e-mail, faxes, incoming and outgoing mail, record keeping, general data capturing).
- Time and priority management.
- Office management.
- Keeping and updating of asset register.
- Managing the stationery requirements of the office.
- Dealing with the administration of renunciations.
- Assistant to Estate Operational Manager.
- Operational responsibilities (housekeeping, applying of safety and security measurements).
What will make you successful in this role?
- Grade 12
- 2 years’ experience as Receptionist within a frontline client care environment.
- Business ethics
- Protocol and telephone etiquette
- Time management strategies
- Understanding of cultural diversity
- Knowledge of SanlamConnect will be an advantage.
- Communicates effectively (English and Afrikaans)
- Administration orientation
- Decision quality
- Information gathering
- Cultivates innovation
- Concern for accuracy
- Plans and aligns
- Customer focus
- Drives results
- Being resilient
- Computer skills (MS Office)
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Being resilient – Contributing dependentlyCustomer focus – Contributing dependentlyCollaborates – Contributing dependentlyCultivates innovation – Contributing dependentlyDrives results – Contributing dependently
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Closing date: 9 September 2021
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.