Tshwane University of Technology (TUT): Graduate Cathsseta Learnerships 2021 / 2022
Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 04 October 2021
Learnership Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Position: Graduate Cathsseta Learnership Directorate: Sport and Recreation Ref: 21/601a
Director’s Office: Graduate Cathsseta Learnership
Duties and Responsibilities
- Critical Performance Areas
- Assist with office administration and functions.
- Assist with organisation and administration of sport-related activities.
- Coordinate and organise sport events.
• TUT Graduate in Sport Management and Recreation Management.
• Academically well-performing student.
• Specific knowledge and experience in the administration of sport will be an added advantage.
• Successful candidates must be prepared to work after hours and during weekends.
• Must be computer literate. (Microsoft)
How to apply
Send your CV to: [email protected]
Enquiries: Ms Keabetswe Tukakgomo Tel: 012 382 5096
If we have not responded within a month of the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful.
Correspondence will be entered into only with short-listed candidates
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Candidates will be required to undergo psychometric tests and .y other simulation Interventions.
Preference will be given to female candidates.
Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.