Learnership – Business Administration Services (NQF Level 4 qualification)
- Johannesburg, South Africa
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Visa has an exciting Learnership program that has opened for a 12-month period, intended to up skill unemployed youth. We are looking to have 6 learners join us on this 12 month journey, to acquire the necessary foundational business acumen as well as an introduction to the payments industry. Through this Learnership, you will acquire the nationally recognized Business Administration Services NQF Level 4 qualification. If you want a development opportunity that will equip you with core competencies that are transferrable for future roles, look no further! During the 12 months, you will be trained and professionally molded to fulfil your potential.
- Matric/National certificate (Maximum Qualification)
- Passed Mathematics/Mathematics literacy or Accounting
- Be proficient in English, read, write and speak
- Team player with good communication skills
- Computer literacy would be an added advantage
- South African Citizen, between ages of 18 and 25 years
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment and/or participated in any other Learnership
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
*Candidates with mobility disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply
Candidates will be required to submit copies of the following documents:
- South African Identity document
- Matric/National certificate and statement of results
- Full Curriculum Vitae
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.