General Assistant- RFID35
Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
Posted 12 October 2021 – Closing Date 19 October 2021
Company primary industry
Job functional area
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF JOB PURPOSE:
RFID Experts Africa is currently seeking a General Assistant to assist in the manufacturing, assembly and installation of steel and electronic products.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12
- 1-2 years working experience in production environment
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic reading skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Basic math skills: adding, subtracting, decimals and fractions
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Use press and bending tools
- Use hand tools e.g. Drill, Grinder, etc.
- Assist with the installation and assembly of the products.
- Assist with production tasks as required.
- Ensuring that the production area is kept clean and tidy
- Carrying out of any other allocated tasks
- Adhering to the rules and regulation of Health and Safety