KELE Mining Solutions
Kathu, Northern Cape
Posted 18 October 2021 – Closing Date 20 October 2021
Company primary industry
Mining and Metals
Job functional area
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for operating switchboard, receiving and directing visitors and keeping records or messages. Would handle administrative tasks.
The role will be responsible for the following key performance activities.
• Meeting and greeting clients.
• Booking meetings and meeting rooms.
• Making travel and accommodation arrangements
• Keeping accurate record of expenses and handling petty cash
• Arranging couriers.
• Keeping the reception area tidy.
• Answering and forwarding phone calls.
• Screening phone calls, taking messages and accurately directing them to the relevant person
• Sorting and distributing post.
• Filing and other related administrative tasks
• Ordering and purchasing of office supplies
• Other related admin duties
Qualifications and experience
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Matric/Grade 12 or NQF equivalent;
• Qualification in Office Management will be advantageous
• Fully computer literate with Excel and Power Point at an intermediate level
• Above average organisational skills;
• Excellent planning and communication skills;
• The ability to keep detailed and accurate records
KELE Mining reserves the right to conduct Qualification, Criminal and Reference checks. Please note that the appointment will be made in line with the Company’s EE plan.