x2 Contact Centre Agent (Centurion)
Location: South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
Who are we?
One of the largest businesses within the Sanlam Group, Sanlam Employee Benefits (SEB) specialises in the provision of risk, investment and administration services to institutions and retirement funds. Focused on meeting the unique needs of its diverse clients, SEB assists companies in creating and delivering customised employee benefits solutions, including the collection of premiums and communication to fund members.
What will you do?
- Effective servicing clients via telephone, mail and walk-in interactions with all retirement fund administrative matters
- Adhering to the implemented processes, policies and procedures and keeping to all Service Level Agreements
- Handling of general information requests from clients in a professional, effective and efficient manner
- Nurture and build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Updating of member information accurately on system
- Outbound dialing will be required dependent on project specific tasks
- Support and contribute towards the Sanlam Digital Strategy
Qualification & Experience
- Matric/Grade 12
- Experience in a customer centric environment
- Knowledge of Financial Services would be advantageous
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel and Outlook)
- Competency in an African language
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills, especially telephone etiquette
- Drive towards client services
- Conceptual thinking skills with an ability to interpret business processes
- Able to handle difficult clients and resolve client matters
- Self-motivated with a strong focus on delivery
- Positive, innovative, energetic and a strong team player
- Able to work fast and accurate under pressure
- Client focused with good interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to change
- Diligence and attention to detail
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity and our employment equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.