Spur Corporation invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2021 / 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 29 October 2021
Learnership Location: Century City, Cape Town
We have a great Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship Programme opportunity for passionate individuals. The successful candidates will be placed at the various departments within Spur Corporation, Century City and will have an opportunity to acquire all round work experience by fulfilling various duties and responsibilities relevant to the department
- Grade 12/Matric
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Must be between the ages 18 and 35.
- Must reside in the Western Cape, Cape Town.
- Signed letter from the public institution confirming workplace experience is required to complete qualification.
- Learners who require internships to complete their training in the following fields of study: Food Technology, Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Communications, Public Relations, Media Studies.
- Commit to the programme for the full 6 months.
- Have not been previously enrolled in a Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship Programme funded by the Culture, Art, Tourism, Hospitality, and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA).