Title: Packaging Learnership Programme
Sedibeng Brewery is looking for enthusiastic people between the ages of 18 and 35 to enter into a Learnership Agreement for a period of 12 months. The purpose of the learnership is to build future Operator Pipeline.
- The Learnership will be structured along the guidelines of Learning Programmes accredited by FoodBev SETA
- Learners will spend 70% of their time on the practical component of the training at the brewery.
- Theoretical Training will form 30% of the programme and will also be conducted at the Brewery Facilities.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Matric or N3 (with Maths or Science).
The successful candidates should:
- Be willing to learn.
- Be highly motivated and energetic.
- Have good Communication skills.
Have good Time Management skills.
National Certificate – NQF Level 3: Food + Beverage Packaging Operations.