Receptionist (3 positions)
27 October 2021
Kruger National Park
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Receptionist at Skukuza Safari Lodge.
NB. The position will be filled in line with the Employment Equity Targets for KNP.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications accompanied by detailed CVs as well as recently certified copies of all qualifications and ID to the following e-mail address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Mr Frank Mkhabela
Private Bag X402
Tel: (013) 735 4344
SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- A 3-year Tourism National Diploma
- Good telephone, people and administration skills as well as sound interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and Opera knowledge is essential.
- Previous front office experience
- Clean criminal record
- Proficiency in English
- To receive, and handle telephone calls and telephonic enquiries and where specified, relay telephone messages timeously
- To receive guests in a friendly manner and process the computerised guest reservation through the check-in and check out process
- To raise any extra charges that a guest might incur
- To ensure outstanding monies are collected and processed according to company policy
- To inform guests of facilities at the lodge and upsell on activities
- To assist guests with amendments to reservations and special requests
- To coordinate guests requests and complaints and handle efficiently
- To perform general administration at the Reception area
- To adhere to company dress code and protocol
R 11 656